Refund and Cancellation Policy
Application fees once paid cannot be refunded under any terms and conditions.
- The (e-payment) online transactions will be executed by using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
- The District Recruitment/Selection Committee shall not be liable for any failure of the candidate or a third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- District Recruitment/Selection Committee Murshidabad is not directly involved in the online payment, but through service provider (Bill Desk).
- In the event that the candidates do not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment, it is the responsibility of the candidates to check with the District Recruitment/Selection committee, Murshidabad that the payment has been accepted or not.
- The candidates shall remain responsible for making payment of application fees until he/she gets confirmation as referred to above, from the District Recruitment/Selection Committee, Murshidabad in relation to each of the, and outstanding amounts owed to the District Recruitment/Selection Committee, Murshidabad.
News & Updates
- Last Date for submit Application Fees for different posts in Murshidabad Judgeship.
- Panel for the Recruitment in the post of English Steno Typist in the Fast Track Courts in Murshidabad Judgeship
- Results of Recruitment Examination for the post of English Steno-Typist in the Fast Track Courts in Murshidabad Judgeship
- Employment Notification for different posts in Murshidabad Judgeship